Why is the main character so unlikable? Why was the badguy’s plan so disappointing? And what was the deal with Stuxnet? Listen now to find out! Scott Croco and Matt Janulewicz unhack Blackhat (2015) in this podcast episode.
When a nuclear facility gets hacked, the FBI brings in an expert, who happens to be in prison, to help solve the crime. Chris Hemsworth stars in Michael Mann’s Blackhat (2015)!
- January 2015 trivia (2:30)
- Unknown Superstar (3:05)
- Summary of Blackhat‘s story/plot (5:25)
- Movie review (8:05)
- Technology portrayal thoughts (25:25)
- Stuxnet (40:15)
- Who knows what kind of software is out there right now (51:05)
- The size and weight of money (again) (56:40)
- Budget, Box Office, Critics’ reactions (57:55)
- “Fiction or Fake?” game (1:00:30)
Episode 058 – Blackhat (2015) unhacked!
Download this episode
What is the most sophisticated software code ever written?
Movies Unhacked compares technology in movies to technology in real life. A podcast for fans of cinema and technology!