Does this movie get the medical scenes right? Is sacrifice for the greater good a sound medical policy? And how are the actors’ performances? Listen now to find out! Scott Croco and Christina Croco unhack Extreme Measures (1996) in this podcast episode.
When an ER patient inexplicably dies, the ER doctor who treated him descends into an investigation that leads him only to danger and conspiracy. Hugh Grant, Gene Hackman, and Sarah Jessica Parker star in Extreme Measures (1996)!
- September 1996 trivia (5:10)
- Summary of Extreme Measures‘s story/plot (7:15)
- Movie review (10:45)
- File not found, error 781 (15:45)
- Implausible phone surveillance (17:25)
- Realism of ER scenes (21:00)
- A cure for severed spinal cords (29:45)
- Mayo Clinic research into neurological regeneration (33:35)
- Medical Ethics (41:40)
- Budget, Box Office, Critics (55:45)
- “Fiction or Fake?” game (59:15)
Subscribe to Movies Unhacked in Apple Podcasts, YouTube, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play, and write us a 5-star review!
Episode 064 – Extreme Measures (1996) unhacked!
Download this episode
Movies Unhacked compares technology in movies to technology in real life. A podcast for fans of movies and technology!